.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Morning Glow


This is what it looks like in the morning from where I am. Very peaceful.
I think I could live here forever.
Today we are going to drop in on some friends who haven't seen us for a while and don't know we are here.
It should be fun seeing their faces when they hear us playing their favorite song outside their window.
I'm just tuning up the guitars and getting ready to have some classic Eggs Benedict.
I'm making them myself in the Hotel kitchen because I've been given pretty much free rein of whatever I want to do while I'm here.
Never mind the Key to the City, I've got the Key to the Kitchen!
The Chef here at the Hotel wants to hire me because I can cook and entertain him at the same time.
He said yesterday that he's never laughed so hard while trying to keep a straight face.
It's nice to be missed by people who've never forgotten you.
Gotta get going here.
Breakfast, the most important meal of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home